Some healthy breakfast options are:
• Two eggs (protein), ½ avocado (fat), 2 cups sautéed vegetables (spinach, greens or any precooked veggies left over from dinner (fiber) drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (fat)
• Smoothie with clean form of protein powder (without sugar or very low <4g/serving) or collagen (protein) or 1-2 T nut butter (protein), coconut milk (fat), 1/4-1/3 c berries (low sugar fruit), greens, and frozen them steamed cauliflower, zucchini, or squash, 1 T chia or flax seeds (fiber).
• Breakfast Tacos: scrambled eggs and/or ground meat(protein), sautéed veggies (fiber), and avocado (fat) with almond flour tortillas (lower carb gluten free option)
• Smoked Salmon (protein & fat), sautéed vegetables (fiber), drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (fat).
• Chia Pudding: Chia Seeds(fiber), coconut or nut milk (fat), topped with nuts or nut butter (protein)